Tesla Model 3 Price: Tesla is one of the most rapidly rising motor companies in the world today. It is getting a huge response throughout the whole world and also has been getting an enormous popularity lately, making it listed among one of the finest car manufacturing brands in the world. No doubt, Tesla has set up a mark in the history as the company which manufactures electric cars (cars that don’t run on fuel but can be charged with electricity), which other companies surely have thought of but for some reasons have not so far.
Over the past few years, Tesla has been deliberately manufacturing a lot of fine cars that have not only made their name on the top but also have given a tough competition to the other well-known brands that are sitting on the throne of the field currently.
Tesla Model 3 Price, Features – Everything you need to know!
So that is pretty clear that the upcoming model of Tesla has some more expectations and anticipation within its fans and followers. The upcoming model of the motor company is called the Tesla Model 3. The previous models of the Tesla have managed to get a good crowd support and now its turn for the Model 3 to burn up the market with its exciting and awesome features.
Tesla Model 3 Expected Price:
The Tesla Model 3 is said to be priced at $35,000, which is supposed to be the entry-level model of this growing motor company. However, there is no official announcement of pricing of this model till yet.
The Tesla Model 3 seems to be quite promising for as of now, but only time will tell what it really has to offer. So, the only thing that we can do regarding this car is to wait for its launch. These were the Tesla Model 3 expected features and I hope you have come to know all in this article.
Tesla Model 3 Features – Everything you need to know!
The Model 3 is expected to be one heck of a car, so to speak. Assumptions say a lot of things regarding this highly anticipated model of Tesla. So, without further ado, let us check out the features of the Tesla Model 3.
- Build and Design: The company has earlier shown a lot of good cars which are not only good looking regarding the appearance, but also are very durable as well. The Model 3 expected to be flat and grille-less on the front. Also, it will have a smaller body comparing with that of the earlier launched Model S.
There are some slight changes at the back, which is said that the company has finally heard about the problems that were being talked about in the previously launched models. It seems that the boot opening in the previous models was too small and hence had caused some really major hampering in the car’s overall design.
- Charge: The Tesla Model 3 is said to have the capability to cover up a range of 215 miles per every charge. This is yet another landmark that the company is set in the history of car manufacturing, as it does have a lot to store for the future use as well. The car is yet another attempt to save the natural resources of the planet, which is declining very rapidly. So, it is in a way a car that helps in saving the natural resources.
- Interior: Nothing regarding the Tesla Model 3 has been said in regards to its interiors, but it is obvious that it would be killer. As seen in the earlier launched models, Tesla doesn’t lack behind with the interiors as well. So, we can assume that the interior of the highly anticipated car i.e. the Model 3, is going to be superbly contained with many highly advanced materials for sure.
Rumours had it that the Model 3 will have a “spaceship” kind of feeling from the inside. But nothing really has been specified by Tesla so far.
- Speed: The car is superbly powered up with an engine so powerful that it needs just 6 seconds to go from 0 to 60 mph. Though it is unusual in terms of the fuelling, but it is not to be underestimated. The Tesla Model 3 is a beast regarding the speed.
Some Other Features:
- The Tesla Model 3 is assumed to have a self-driving technology which seems to be unthinkable at this price point. As seen earlier that all the previous models of Tesla have this technology within them, but looking at the price point it does seem to be fair enough.
- The size of the battery in this model is said to be smaller than 60 kWh, which would be sold in a range of packs separately.